"Thank you for ‘opening’ my eyes!"
With your simple therapy I could not only stop the degeneration of my eyesight, but also reverse it in a short time... it is truly empowering and I highly recommend it to everyone.- ManojPavitran - Age 45 yrs
"It is all natural therapy which gives the vision"
“In 2000, I started wearing glasses due to my unhealthy eyesight. I decided to give a last try to correct my eyesight at Akshi Vision Therapy Centre... Read More- Vijay Tiwari - Age 25 yrs
"I could thread my needles without glasses now"
“ I tried the vision therapy because I was astigmatic, short sighted (-3) and far-sighted, which means that I couldn't find any comfort with glasses or contact lenses any more... Read MoreFlore - Age 48 yrs
Eight things you need to know about your eyes
- Your eye is the reflection of your entire physical and emotional health.
- Incorrect ways of using the eyes cause eye strain and lead to the development of visual defects.
- Mental relaxation is the key to success in life as well as for perfect eyesight.
- Blinking is a quick method of resting your eyes and can be done unconsciously all day long, irrespective of what you may be doing.
- Continuous use of glasses and contact lenses makes your eyes worse.
- Eyes become strained and stressed by long hours of work. Take frequent small breaks between tasks to relax your eyes.
- It is important for children to include outdoor activities in their routine life to avoid wearing glasses. Reading or doing close work with your eyes can reduce your ability to see distant objects.
- When you are physically unwell, your sight is the first faculty affected. Eyesight returns to normal once you recover from your illness.
The most important eye exercise
If there is an eye exercise that will not only help to improve your eyesight but also relax your whole body, it is palming. Palming is one of those activities that look deceptively simple. Most of the time when I tell my patients about it, they look at me as if I am out of my mind and say, “It cannot be that simple!” I always tell them to trust me and just try it when their eyes are really tired from staring at a computer screen for hours.
To palm, simply rub your palms together to produce some heat and then place the right palm on the right eye and the left palm on the left eye so that your left fingers are lying on top of your right fingers. Close your eyes and make sure no light is passing through your palms. You have to imagine darkness, breath normally and think of something pleasant and cheerful. You can palm from five minutes to half an hour, depending on your comfort level. You can also palm with intervals several times a day. The best times for palming are when you wake up, after three to four hours of intensive eye activity and just before going to bed at night.
Here is what vision therapy can do for you
- The program strengthens and relaxes your eyes and the internal focusing muscles. This is achieved through daily eye exercises that stimulate integral components, which are not stimulated in the normal day-to-day functioning of the eyes.
- Within a few days of doing the exercises, you will start to notice things becoming sharper and crisper than before. Your eyes will feel stronger and you will not need your glasses to do everything.
- Improve your close up vision which you lose as you get older.
- Improve your distance vision so that you can watch a movie, read street signs and drive without glasses.
- Improve your night vision so you can see and read road signs that are far away.
- Strengthen your eyes so that you will not feel exhausted at the end of the day.
- Use the computer without eye strain and/or burning sensation.
- Enjoy the freedom of life without being chained to your glasses or contact lenses.